It’s Monday again folks! Is everyone ready to take on a new week? This is the last full week of July so I’m using it to review my goals for the month and work on anything I haven’t quite finished yet. Here are some helpful links I found during July!
- As some of you know, I can fall victim to taking too much time to plan and not actually executing on a project aka procrastinating. One thing I’ve found really helpful when it comes to figuring out which days and times are best for me to push out these blog posts is this article about which days have the most traffic, comments, and published posts.
- I’ve talked about how at the beginning of 2017 I decided I would make myself become an early bird and start working out in the morning. This is a great article about goal setting and how you can make small benchmark goals to help yourself achieve and continue setting new goals.
- One thing that I have been struggling with is creating quality images for my blog. But, I found this list of tools to create better images for blog posts that have really been helping!
- More and more of my freelance clients understand that they need to be active on social media in order to drive web traffic and get more leads so it was great to see this article going really in depth about the benefits to SEO that social media marketing offers.
- I love watching, reading, and listening to anything that helps motivate me to get my hustle on and continue to strive for my goals! So, I was happy to find this list of TED Talks for people ready to change their lives.