Happy Monday! I always love Mondays because they are an opportunity for a fresh start. No matter how the week before went, I try to look at Mondays as a way to start over and focus on everything I want to accomplish. Last week I came back from vacation so it was all about getting back into the routine of things and getting *ish done! Here are some gems I found around the internet lately:
- Between running social media for myself, my full-time job, and my side hustles, it’s easy to get bogged down in executing your social media strategy every day. Here’s a guide on how to rock social media on 30 minutes a day.
- I’m always trying to find ways to make my life more efficient so that I have more time to either dedicate to my side hustles or to spend with friends and family. So, I thought I would share a few cleaning and organization hacks that can make your every day routines less painful.
- Do you feel like everyone you know has launched or is working on a side hustle? That’s because side hustles and the gig economy are perfect for young people! Find out why side hustles are made for millennials here.
- Using affiliate links is a way to monetize a blog or website that I’ve been looking into recently as I look to add this blog to my sources of regular income. Affiliate links, when used effectively, are a great way to make some extra money on content you are producing. BUT did you know that you can also use affiliate links on Pinterest? Here’s a quick rundown on the strategy behind making money from affiliate drinks on Pinterest.
- I think that our surroundings can really positively or negatively affect our productivity and overall well being. That’s why lately, I’ve been looking for some inspiration to revamp my home workspace. Check out some of the home workspaces I’m loving on my Pinterest.