Thank god it’s Monday! Who is ready to kick off the week? I love Mondays, they’re the start of a new week and they’re a great way to get yourself into a fresh start mentality. Here are some fun things I’ve been looking at around the internet lately…
- A Guide to Getting the Most Out of Your Content Marketing – Most people know that content marketing is king these days and it can be one of the MOST time consuming marketing strategies. When you’re spending a lot of time (or money to outsource) in order to create quality and engaging content, you want to make sure that it is going to be effective and really work for your brand. This is a great article with some things to keep in mind while you’re prepping your content.
- 5 things to ensure you can work effectively while traveling – Whether your traveling for business or for pleasure, it’s easy to get thrown off your normal routine while you’re not at home. This post has some simple tips to help you make sure you get done what needs to be finished while you’re traveling, including…you guessed it, time management tools.
- The Biggest Communication Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make – Starting your own company and being a total lady boss is tough and just because your title might start with a “C” doesn’t mean that you know everything there is to know about running a company, and that’s ok! This slideshow has tips from entrepreneurs on things they wish they had known when they started their companies.
- How I Create Blog Content in 3 Steps – I’m a big fan of Brittany from Not Another Blonde. She runs a very successful blog while working full time and she offers a few great tips on getting it all done with the time you have available.
- 33 Of The Greatest Marketing Quotes To Inspire Your Strategy – I love some good inspiration, especially on a Monday! These are some great quotes to get your week started on the right foot.